DINER CODE of CONDUCT
Before You Arrive:
• Stay home if you’re sick or experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19.
• Let us know as early as possible if your plans have changed and you need to change your reservation.
• We’re able to guarantee your table for 10 minutes past your reservation time. If you are more than 10 minutes late for your reservation, your table may be given away to another party.
• Parties may only be seated at their table if all guests in the party have arrived and are wearing appropriate face coverings that cover their mouth and nose.
• If there is a wait for your table, please wait away from the entrance of the restaurant and abide by physical distancing guidelines.
• Please do your best to place your entire order at the same time.
• We’d appreciate it if all guests in a party kept on their masks while ordering, and until food or drinks are delivered to the table.
• If you need to grab our attention during your meal, we’d appreciate it if all guests at a table put on their masks before staff approach the table or whenever a server is present
• Credit/debit card is our preferred method of payment.
• The style of service has been modified to limit contact points and some services may be upon request only.